Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, TDOinc.com for TDO Communications (TDO) you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Usage License
Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the website materials or contents;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on TDO’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on TDO’s website are provided “as is”. TDO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TDO does not warrant or make any representation concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall TDO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the inability to use the materials on TDO’s website, even if TDO or a TDO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions & Errata
The materials appearing on TDO’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TDO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. TDO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. TDO does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TDO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TDO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Exclusions & Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TDO:
- Excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised TDO of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
9. Links to this Website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
10. Links From this Website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. TDO will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
11. Copyright Notice
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to TDO’s services and the full content of this website. Our company logo is a registered trademark TDO.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TDO’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A.
© 2015 TDO Communications. All rights reserved.